Friday, August 8, 2008

Thank you so much for coming to the 1st Annual Blogger Bash. It was so much fun to plan. In my own little insecure world I kept thinking, "Did anyone have fun?" "I hope no one thought it was a waste of time" "I knew I should have had a program." "Why didn't I hire a caterer?" and all kinds of other neurotic things. However, it was worth a shot, and for what it's worth I thought it was a great time. All I have to say is: Next year - bigger and better.



I am adding a link list on this site of all the vendors at Blogger Bash. If you were one of them, send me your link!

2 comments:

kj said...

I'm so sad I missed the bash!!! My kid didn't really need to go to Disney, I should have re-worked vacation!!!! ; ) Looks like it was a GREAT time!

{It's a family affair} said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for hosting....it was fantastic ladies! let me know if you need a link! THANKS AGAIN (did I say that already???)))